The LoPy4 is a quadruple bearer MicroPython enabled development board (LoRa, Sigfox, WiFi, Bluetooth) – perfect enterprise grade IoT platform for your connected Things. With the latest Espressif chipset the LoPy4 offers a perfect combination of power, friendliness and flexibility. Create and connect you things everywhere. Fast.
– Four networks, WiFi, Bluetooth, LoRa and Sigfox
– Powerful CPU, BLE and state of the art WiFi radio
– Can also double up as Nano LoRa gateway
– MicroPython enabled
– Fits in a standard breadboard (with headers)
– Ultra-low power usage: a fraction compared to other connected micro controllers
NOTE: Using the LoRa and Sigfox radio without the external antenna can lead to damage of the device and is therefore not recommended.
– Espressif ESP32 chipset
– Dual processor + WiFi radio System on chip
– Network processor handles the WiFi connectivity and the IPv6 stack
– Main processor is entirely free to run the user application
– An extra ULP-coprocessor that can monitor GPIOs, the ADC channels and control most of the internal peripherals during deep-sleep mode while only consuming 25uA
– 868 MHz (Europe) at +14dBm maximum
– 915 MHz (North and South America, Australia and New Zealand) at +20dBm maximum
– 433 MHz (Europe) at +10dBm maximum
– 470 – 510 MHz (China) at +14dBm maximum
– RCZ1 – 868MHz (Europe)
– RCZ2 – 902MHz (US, Canada and Mexico)
– RCZ3 – (Japan and Korea)
– RCZ4 – 920-922MHz (ANZ, Latin America and S-E Asia)
This is the big one, the bee's knees, the bling king (or queen), the ultimate...
PaPiRus is a Raspberry Pi ePaper / eInk screen HAT module with screens ranging from...
OK you've signed up for Adafruit.io and you're ready to build something cool and Internet-connected....
There are two giant upgrades in the Pi 3 versus the Pi 2 The first...