The LoPy4 is a quadruple bearer MicroPython enabled development board (LoRa, Sigfox, WiFi, Bluetooth) – perfect enterprise grade IoT platform for your connected Things. With the latest Espressif chipset the LoPy4 offers a perfect combination of power, friendliness and flexibility. Create and connect you things everywhere. Fast.
– Four networks, WiFi, Bluetooth, LoRa and Sigfox
– Powerful CPU, BLE and state of the art WiFi radio
– Can also double up as Nano LoRa gateway
– MicroPython enabled
– Fits in a standard breadboard (with headers)
– Ultra-low power usage: a fraction compared to other connected micro controllers
NOTE: Using the LoRa and Sigfox radio without the external antenna can lead to damage of the device and is therefore not recommended.
– Espressif ESP32 chipset
– Dual processor + WiFi radio System on chip
– Network processor handles the WiFi connectivity and the IPv6 stack
– Main processor is entirely free to run the user application
– An extra ULP-coprocessor that can monitor GPIOs, the ADC channels and control most of the internal peripherals during deep-sleep mode while only consuming 25uA
– 868 MHz (Europe) at +14dBm maximum
– 915 MHz (North and South America, Australia and New Zealand) at +20dBm maximum
– 433 MHz (Europe) at +10dBm maximum
– 470 – 510 MHz (China) at +14dBm maximum
– RCZ1 – 868MHz (Europe)
– RCZ2 – 902MHz (US, Canada and Mexico)
– RCZ3 – (Japan and Korea)
– RCZ4 – 920-922MHz (ANZ, Latin America and S-E Asia)
Now available with an 8" or 10" screen! The ultimate desktop retro arcade machine! Picade...
This is the big one, the bee's knees, the bling king (or queen), the ultimate...
PaPiRus is a Raspberry Pi ePaper / eInk screen HAT module with screens ranging from...
OK you've signed up for Adafruit.io and you're ready to build something cool and Internet-connected....