Design, discover, create. Your design and electronics projects are about to change forever. Paint and print circuits and sensors or use as a conductive adhesive on almost anything including paper, plastic, textiles and conventional electronics
Put this flexible, revolutionary material in your toolbox today!
Touch Board, Pi Cap, electrical components, prototyping materials, PCBs, microcontrollers, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, MaKey MaKey and e-‐textiles. Use with the Touch Board or Pi Cap to make touch sensors.
LEVEL: Beginner to Expert Engineer
Applying Electric Paint with stencils is easy. Whether you’re using an existing stencil or designing your own, the following tutorial will give you a quick demonstration on how to stencil with Electric Paint.
People often ask us whether they can dilute Electric Paint, and the answer is yes! However, there’s some things you need to keep in mind before you do so. Read this tutorial to find out how you can dilute the paint to maintain its performance.
In this post we talk about a few ways to seal the connections and sensors you’ve made with different sprays and varnishes. And don’t worry – it will still conduct!
• Conducts electricity when dry
• Paint, stencil or screen print
• Nontoxic and solvent free
• Water soluble
• Paint over with water‐based paints
• Screen print up to 0.8m2
• Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
• Must be fully dry to work
• Easily removable with soap and water
• Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
• Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
• Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc…
• Can be painted or sprayed over for protection or multi-layered circuitry
• Can be used with conductive thread and e-textiles
• Surface resistivity approx 55 ohms/square at 50 microns layer thickness
Precautions of use:
Store in a cool dry place. Use within 6 months of opening. This product has not been tested with an electrical source exceeding 12V DC or 50mA: therefore use with higher voltages is not recommended. Use in accordance with the battery manufacturer’s instructions. Do not ingest. Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult whilst using this product. Can be removed with soap and water.
The Touch Board makes your projects interactive. One tool, a million possibilities! Create sensors with...
Design, discover, create. Your design and electronics projects are about to change forever. Paint circuits...
The Pi Cap adds precise capacitive touch, proximity sensing and high quality audio to your...
Prototyping interactive projects with Electric Paint and the Touch Board is now even easier! The...