The HiFiBerry DAC+ Light is a lower cost version of the popular DAC+. It is a digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi Model A+/B+ and Pi 2,3, or 4. This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, that is optimized for one specific use case: the best audio playback quality.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit ESS DAC
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering Comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi 2, B+ or A+. Mounted in less than a minute.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi model A+/B+ and 2 through 4
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.
We now stock the HighPi, which we believe is the best case for the HiFiBerry DAC+ Light!