The HiFiBerry MiniAmp is a tiny, highly efficient Class-D power amplifier for the Raspberry Pi Zero (but works also on all newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector). The speakers just have to be connected directly to the board, which makes it an ideal module for low-profile applications where the power of our Amp+ is not needed.
- Up to 2x3W output power
- Capable of driving a pair of 4-8 Ohm speakers
- 44.1kHz – 192kHz sample rates
- Digital-analog conversion included, no need for external DACs or sound cards
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B/Zero, no additional cables needed
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no larger power supply needed
- Comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi. On the Raspberry Pi Zero, you have to solder the GPIO header onto it.
- Low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Comes without any mounting material (spacer, 40-pin header for the Raspberry Pi Zero).
- Does not feature hardware volume control – however most programs feature software volume control.
Dimensions without package
3.0 x 6.5 x 1cm
Dimensions including package
4.0 x 8.0 x 2.5cm
•very small audio playback devices