No fiddly soldering required! Jump straight into your project with the Raspberry Pi Pico H. It offers all the benefits of the Pico plus pre-soldered headers!
From light displays and IoT devices to signage and manufacturing processes, Raspberry Pi Pico gives you the power to control countless home, hobby, and industrial operations.
Programmable in C and MicroPython, Pico is adaptable to a vast range of applications and skill levels, and getting started is as easy as dragging and dropping a file.
More experienced users can take advantage of Raspberry Pi Pico's rich peripheral set, including SPI, I2C, and eight Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support.
Now available with wireless connectivity or pre-soldered headers, for even more flexibility in your projects.
Designed by Raspberry Pi, RP2040 features a dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor with 264kB internal RAM and support for up to 16MB of off-chip flash. A wide range of flexible I/O options includes I2C, SPI, and - uniquely - Programmable I/O (PIO). These support endless possible applications for this small and affordable package.
- 21 mm × 51 mm form factor
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK
- Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264kB on-chip SRAM
- 2MB on-board QSPI flash
- 2.4GHz 802.11n wireless LAN (Raspberry Pi Pico W and WH only)
- 26 multifunction GPIO pins, including 3 analogue inputs
- 2 × UART, 2 × SPI controllers, 2 × I2C controllers, 16 × PWM channels
- 1 × USB 1.1 controller and PHY, with host and device support
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- Supported input power 1.8–5.5V DC
- Operating temperature -20°C to +85°C (Raspberry Pi Pico and Pico H); -20°C to +70°C (Raspberry Pi Pico W and Pico WH)
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards (Raspberry Pi Pico and Pico W only)
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Accurate on-chip clock
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated integer and floating-point libraries on-chip