The DINplate is an industrial mounting system for your Pi-Plates stack. It includes everything you need to securely mount your Pi-Plate stack to a standard 35mm DIN rail. Long handles release clips make it easy to attach and remove from the DIN rail. Compatible with all modern versions of the Raspberry Pi (HAT capable) and all Pi-Plates.
- Measures 100mm by 100mm by 3mm
- Made from recyclable ABS plastic
- Laser cut for dimensional precision
- Each Raspberry Pi standoff location is clearly cut for easy assembly
- Temperature Range of material is -4° to 176° F
- High tensile strength
- All mounting hardware included
- Detailed Assembly Instructions
- ABS plastic laser cut bottom plate with mounting holes for all HAT compatible versions of the Raspberry Pi
- Four 25mm nylon standoffs
- Eight M2.5 steel machine screws
- Four M2.5 brass standoffs
- Eight M3 nylon screws
- ABS plastic laser cut top plate to protect the pins and components on your top most Pi-Plate.