The HiFiBerry DAC2 Pro is the next generation of the industry leading DAC+ Pro board, boasting improved signal path, onboard headphone amp and jack, and secondary header to support add-on modules.
• Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC
• Low-jitter clock for optimized performance (independent from Raspberry Pi clock sources)
• Headphone jack for private listening (replaces our DAC+ Phone board)• Hardware volume control for DAC. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls.
• Supports HiFiBerry DSP add-on module
• Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
• No soldering, you just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi.
• Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models with a 40-pin GPIO connector
• Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply required
• HAT compliant, EEPROM for automatic configuration
• Gold plated RCA output connectors
• Included 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to mount the board onto the Raspberry Pi
• Requires at least Linux kernel 4.19.97
NOTE: Requires our DAC2 case if used with add-on boards. Will fit in earlier DAC cases for PI3 and Pi4 if used without the add-on boards.