Basic:bit is a basic breakout board for the micro:bit. It carries a buzzer and three groups of GVS pins(P0/P1/P2) on board. Each group of GVS pins separately leads out the IO port, 3V port and GND port on micro:bit. Small size with simple structure, it is quite enough for you to complete 98% micro:bit projects.
- Small size with smart design, it is a perfect match for your micro:bit.
- Easily connected to micro:bit and lead out its power and IO ports with screws only.
- Lead out P0/P1/P2/3V/GND port on micro:bit board.
- Allow you to complete 98% micro:bit projects with three IO ports.
- The switch on board controls the ON/OFF status of buzzer.
- Voltage: 3.3V （Powered by micro:bit）
- IO Ports: 3
- Dimension: 51.7mm x 29.1 mm
- 1 x basic:bit
- 7 x screws（5 is enough）