A Python-powered USB DAQ!
- 8 Analog Inputs (14 bit, 48KS/s, -/+10V), 8 Digital Inputs / Outputs (0 – 5V), 2 Analog Outputs / PWM (0 - 5V), 1 Pulse Counter / PWM (0 – 3.3V)
- USB Powered. Analog measurement circuitry is electrically isolated from DAQ power supply for improved measurement accuracy.
- Simple Python Programming Interface (API) with Complete Web Based Documentation
- Data Sheet, Mechanical Engineering Drawing, and 3D Model (.stp) Avalaible
- USB Cable (1.5M Length) and Optional DIN Rail Connector Included
-USB Cable (1.5M Length)
-Optional DIN Rail Connector and Mounting Screws