The UniPiCase is a secure, feature-rich case made to the best design and fabrication standards. It's manufactured in Canada!
Please note: this case is not compatible with the Zero WH! Only Tall versions of the case provide headroom for GPIO connections.
- This Standard version accommodates a Pi Zero or Zero 2 W board, with all ports accessible.
- A wide base provides stability for the case when heavy HDMI cables are attached.
- The entire case assembles without tools, but requires a small screwdriver or pen to remove it, securing the contents.
- The lid can be removed for inspection without disconnecting any cables from the Pi or powering it down.
- Ports for the Pi Zero/Zero 2 W are labeled on the base to avoid confusion between the USB and PWR ports.
- A camera cable slot on the underside of the case allows external cameras to be connected.
- Low-profile silicon feet are included, to hold the case in place on hard surfaces.
- The case can be wall mounted using two pre-marked invisible mounting holes at each end.
For use with the older Raspberry Pi Zero board, one small element must be trimmed from the case. Please see the assembly instructions for full details.
- ABS injection molded plastic
- 91 x 46.5 x 18 mm, 17.5 g [3.60 x 1.83 x 0.71 in, 0.62 oz]
Assembly / Disassembly instructions